If your Vivo X6 Plus D PD1501D stuck at the Vivo logo and you want to repair your phone, Then, Vivo X6 Plus D PD1501D firmware Flash File will help to repair your Vivo phone quite easily. So, you can download original official stock ROM file from below.
Vivo Flash file also helps to remove pattern lock, password, pin & FRP lock issues from any Vivo phone quite easily. However, always download the latest version of Vivo firmware ROM and make sure to download the same device model flash file. Otherwise, you can dead your Vivo phone.
The firmware flash file comes with a zip file and it contains firmware ROM, USB Driver, Vivo Flashing Tool & How-to Flash Manual guide.
Download Vivo X6 Plus D PD1501D Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File)
We always provide the latest updated version firmware when the new version is out. So, you can use thisflash file to upgrade or update your Vivo phone, as well as fix the device boot logo problem also. now click on the below download link to get the ROM.
Flash File Name: Vivo_X6_Plus_D_PD1501D_MT6752_07032016.zip
How to Flash: Instructions
How To Flash Vivo X6 Plus D PD1501D Flash File:
- Download & extract the stock ROM on your computer.
- Now install the Vivo USB Driver on your Computer.
- Once finished, disable the windows defender or any antivirus program.
- Double click to run the QPST tool.
- Power off and connect your phone on your computer using a good USB cable.
- get back to the QPST tool and click Start or Upgrade to start flashing.
- Now power off your Vivo X6 Plus D PD1501D .
- Press & hold volume down + Power key together until you see the fastboot mode on your screen.
- Select Recovery Mode then connects your device to the PC.
- Flashing will automatically be started.
- It takes 10-15 minutes.
- Once the flashing process is finished, you will get a Success Message popup.
- Disconnect the phone and power on your phone.
- Power on your Vivo X6 Plus D PD1501D and check you have successfully flash and finished all the Android related problems.
More File: Vivo V17 Pro PD1931F Flash File (Firmware Stock ROM)
Requires ID & Password: Vivo BBK AFTool requires a premium ID and password to flash any Vivo phone. So, if you don’t have the Login ID & Password then you can use SP Flash Tool for MTK Flashing and QPST tool for flashing Vivo Qualcomm phones.
Backup: We highly recommended you to take a backup of your personal data from your phone before flashing firmware ROM because flashing firmware flash file will permanently erased all your personal data.
Vivo USB Driver: Before flashing any firmware flash file on your Vivo phone, make sure, install Vivo USB driver on your Computer first.
Erase Data: Make sure Always take a backup of your personal data from your Vivo Phone. Because firmware flashing will erase all your personal data like photos, contacts, messages, So it would be the wise decision to take backup data of your Vivo phone.
Official Firmware: We provide 100% original officially released Vivo firmware for every Vivo model.