If your Vivo S3 Plus is stuck at the Vivo logo and your free & effective solution wants to repair your phone, Then, the official stock firmware can help you to repair your Vivo phone quite easily. It also allows fixing the problems like stuck at the boot logo, hanging on the logo, removing screen lock, FRP lock, and many other Android problems. Here I share with you the official link to Download Vivo S3 Plus Flash File firmware with all versions free from here.
Before you flash your device you have to choose the right firmware. So, first, must you have to check the device model, you can find it through devices Settings – About Devices – Software Version, or from the device Recovery mode.
Through this page, we provide 100% official file that was directly downloaded from Vivo Cloud Storage. Along with firmware ROM, we also provide a USB Driver, Vivo Flashing Tool & a thoroughly written guide.
Download Vivo S3 Plus Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File)
We always provide the latest updated version firmware when the new version is out. So, you can use this flash file to upgrade or update your Vivo phone, as well as fix the device boot logo problem also. now click on the below download link to get the ROM.
Flash File Name: Vivo_S3_Plus_MT6575_ALPS.ICS.MP.V2_4.0.4.zip
How to Flash: Instructions
How To Flash Vivo S3 Plus Flash File:
- Download & extract the stock ROM on your computer.
- Now install the Vivo USB Driver on your Computer.
- Once finished, disable the Windows defender or any antivirus program.
- Double-click to run the Vivo Flash tool.
- Select the firmware in the Flash tool and click Start or Upgrade to start flashing.
- Now power off your Vivo S3 Plus .
- Press & hold volume down + Power key together until the device boot into the download mode.
- Flashing will automatically be started.
- It takes 10-15 minutes.
- Once the flashing process is finished, you will get a Success Message popup.
- Disconnect the phone and power on your phone.
- Power on your Vivo S3 Plus and check you have successfully flashed and finished all the Android-related problems.
Download: Download Vivo X7 Plus PD1603 Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File)
Requires ID & Password: Vivo BBK AFTool requires a premium ID and password to flash any Vivo phone. So, if you don’t have the Login ID & Password then you can use SP Flash Tool for MTK Flashing and QPST tool for flashing Vivo Qualcomm phones.
Backup: We highly recommended you to take a backup of your personal data from your phone before flashing firmware ROM because flashing firmware flash file will permanently erased all your personal data.
Vivo USB Driver: Before flashing any firmware flash file on your Vivo phone, make sure, install Vivo USB driver on your Computer first.
Erase Data: Make sure Always take a backup of your personal data from your Vivo Phone. Because firmware flashing will erase all your personal data like photos, contacts, and messages, So it would be the wise decision to take backup data of your Vivo phone.
FRP Unlock: Vivo Funtouch OS has fixed all the old security bugs that we used previously for the bypass Google Account FRP lock. If Vivo S3 Plus is also stuck home screen due to FRPlocked, then you can use FRP bypass Guides to unlock your device.
Official Firmware: We provide 100% original officially released Vivo firmware for every Vivo model.